14 May 2007

Monday Madness - Computers

Which web browser do you prefer?

Firefox.

Are you a PC user or MAC user?

I'm a PC user, but if I could, I would switch over to MAC in a heartbeat.

Will your next computer purchase happen within the next year (do you think)?

It's possible, but not probable.

Will you purchase your next computer at a local store or via the internet?

It depends on whether it's a PC or a MAC. If I go Apple, I'd visit the store.

Have you had any experience with Windows Vista?

Just the really annoying commercials during Demetri Martin: Person

What are your feelings about this new operating system (if any)?

N/A

2 comments:

meowminx said...

We have the same answer for #1 ^_^

Mine are posted here

Lynn said...

Same here for #s 1 and 2. Have a great week ahead fellow MM participant.