04 February 2010

Things I Love Thursday


Fun earrings . This seller was featured in the "etsy finds" newsletter, and I love these earrings! They're so colorful and fun. I resisted the urge to add them to my cart, but I thought I'd still give a shout out, because they are darling, and those crane earrings would be the perfect accessory for a cute Valentine's Day outfit.

[02/02] Tommy D's (3 of 3)

My sister . who was here this week and a little bit of last week, before she goes to Portugal. This photo is woefully out of focus, but I still love it.

Poor Little Rich Girl . who now have a location near Inman/Kendall Square. It's where I got the earrings I am wearing in the above photo, and where I got a vintage Cars album on vinyl. She also said she'd email me whenever she gets any Bowie on vinyl. =My New Favorite Store, Ever.

No comments: