This week was great because I placed these ten items outside for the taking, and a lot of them got taken!
- Method dish soap that smelled terrible. TAKEN
- Success Rice that we didn't use for three years.
- Prototype mittens that I've made but don't wear.
- Shampoo. TAKEN
- Frank Lloyd Wright coffee table book. TAKEN
- Sticky notes from Target that were too sticky when stuck together, but not sticky enough when I wanted to stick them to anything else! TAKEN
- My old bike bell, which I removed when my mom bought me a
biggerlouder one. TAKEN
- Placemats that have seen their day. J will thank me some day.
- See-through bag that I got when employed with that big retail store at the mall. It was to prevent staff-shoplifting.
- More yarn, and there will probably be another round of yarn before we move!