30 April 2007

Monday Madness - TV

Currently, what television commercial is your least favorite?

I don't like a lot of commercials, actually...but I can't think of one that I actively dislike right now.

And which commercial is your most favorite?

The skittles one with the singing rabbit. It cracks me up EVERY. TIME.

Of the sitcoms that are on during "prime time" how many do you watch on a regular basis? Please share.

How I met your Mother, 24, the Office, The Sopranos and Entourage.

Is there a television series that you enjoy watching that is ending this season?

I just got into the Sopranos, so it sucks that it's ending...I'm not even all caught up yet!

Is there any type of program you'd like to see more of on television?

No, I'm pretty happy with the current lineup. Maybe more Gilmore Girls, but shows like that have a tendency to flop. GG is really hard to recreate, I guess.

Is there any type of program you'd like to see less of on television?

Reality TV and bad game shows.

Is there a series that is no longer aired that you wish would come back?

Joan of Arcadia.

Do you watch re-runs of anything on television?

Judging Amy. ANTM....loads of others.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just watched Judging Amy this morning!

I didn't find it until it was in syndication. I think I've seen each of the episodes twice now, LOL

Lynn said...

Reality show too! Yes, less of them please.