08 January 2013

30 Things to do Before I Turn 30


Up until 30, for some reason it made sense to me that I wanted to to x-1 things before I turned x. But 29 before 30 seemed kind of...silly. 30 is big. 30 is...thirty. So without further adieu, my list of thirty things I want to do before 30:
  1. Visit Fallingwater
  2. Visit a new state
  3. Visit a new museum
  4. Make my own flavored vodka
  5. Make ice cream
  6. Find a piece of good furniture
  7. Grow tomatoes
  8. Add a lens to my camera collection
  9. Take bird pictures
  10. Make a lightbox
  11. Finish knitting a blanket
  12. Sew a skirt
  13. Make a travel book for guests/Scrapbook about Boston
  14. Take a haunted trolley tour
  15. Ride the Swan Boats
  16. Learn to play guitar
  17. Take spanish lessons
  18. Read Three classics: War and Peace, Persuasion, and Crime and Punishment
  19. Start waking up early
  20. Visit a national park
  21. Run another 5K
  22. Repaint/refinish our kitchen chairs
  23. Overhaul the sh*t out of my closet
  24. Overhaul the sh*t out of my online portfolio
  25. Serve on a Jury
  26. Get my first tattoo
  27. Do 30 days of yoga
  28. Start knitting a sweater
  29. Set a measurable goal in therapy
  30. Eat a cleaner diet

1 comment:

Matt said...

Do not go on the Boston haunted trolley tour. It's way too long and painfully boring.