27 January 2013

Project 365 Update: November and December

Wow, a whole year flew by before I even knew it.

November was a month where I voted, where we celebrated squash, and then we went to PA for Thanksgiving. I don't think I have a favorite photo, but gun to my head, I'd choose this one from a bike ride we took with some friends:

Sunset



December was Christmastime, but the photo-taking was abysmal. It was my first month of unemployment, and even though I saw it coming from months away, it was painful and I stayed in like a hermit a lot. Not a lot of good photo-ops.

Still, we got our first real snow of the season, I finally finished Matt's gloves, I made dry shampoo, we ate frozen wedding cake, and my sister and I got really drunk on Christmas Eve drinking Jack Daniels out of a mason jar. I then caught the flu from a baby, and was wiped out for three weeks. By the way, babies are the worst.

Whatever, I still dressed up for New Year's Eve. And I looked fucking amazing for someone with a nasty head cold or the flu:

NYE Finery

No comments: