03 December 2009

Things I Love Thursday


This comic about how to design a website. The best part is that the whole thing is composed of things actual clients said to the guy. Oy!

I told you there would be more dachshunds to come:

{via Brian Hathcock's flickr page}

Las Vegas . I had a lot of fun in Vegas over Thanksgiving. J and his friends don't "do" Vegas like some people do, but I had fun, anyway, taking a lot of memories that I will hold near to my heart. Mostly memories of very inappropriate conversations and dirty playing cards, plus driving nearly all the way to the Hoover Dam before seeing the long line of cars, pulling a U-turn on the highway and going back.

twitter . I may have made a business contact just because of a simple tweet. If nothing comes of it, all it cost me was 140 characters and an email!

No comments: