10 December 2009

Things I Love Thursday


This Instax instant camera by Fuji. I have had my eye on this thing for a while, now, but only recently has it occurred to me to spend some gift certificates I have on procuring this thing. I'm still about $50 shy of the camera, and then I'll still need film, but I'm on my way, and it will probably arrive about when I'm using the last of the Polaroid film in my freezer.

Boston breweries. I went to the Harpoon brewery with my friend Jon yesterday, and the Sam Adams brewery with Jessica on Saturday. Free beer? Sign me up. Not only do they allow you to taste a lot of beers you might not be able to readily find outside of the brewery, but straight from the brewery on tap is the best way to experience beer. Plus it's a cheap date.

My gocco printer. In the way of Polaroid, gocco has ruined many lives by ceasing production, but I'll get a few last runs out of her, yet. I am loco for gocco.

No comments: