17 September 2007

Barnes & Noble just doesn't like my face

I ordered this book from Barnes & Noble.com the other day because I had a gift card and it was on sale.

I was given a shipping estimate of October 1st. You can imagine the rageahol that ensued, but fortunately, the package shipped today. I figured their estimate was a little bit generous, but maybe it's kind of like when the hostess tells you it's going to be an hour, just because you're pissing her off and she doesn't like your attitude or your face (why yes, I was a hostess in high school).

I am going to knit so many cables when I get this book. Or I'm going to let it sit on my shelf for a year before I put it to any use. Either way --because it was on sale.

Aside from B&N's LIES, last week was a really rough week for me. Remind me what that was like next time I forget several doses of my meds in one week because the concept of preventative medication, like so many other concepts, has always been a difficult one for me to grasp.

No comments: