18 July 2006

Disney's Flash Forward

When I went to see X3, I had an unsettling feeling that I knew I'd seen the actor who played Angel before, but I just assumed that was because he was a non-descript pretty blonde boy. Besides, the boy he reminded me of wasn't nearly so skinny. Or tall. Or crazy-lookin'.

But today, I was looking for episodes of Disney's Flash Forward (after a Serenity/Firefly kick), and I realized that Tucker looked vaguely familiar...and that I'd seen him in something recently.

After a little bit of IMDB research I learned that Angel and Tucker are, in fact, the same person: Ben Foster.

Also, it led me to the conclusion that I watched way too much Flash Foward way back when (it's also how I knew Kaylee, even though I told Laura at the time that "Flash Forward must be what I remember her from, but I only watched, like...one or two episodes." It turns out, I've seen them all. Yeah. I know.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, so I did a pretty similar thing in the theatre/watching the trailer on tv and it was for the exact same reason. For some reason I couldn't get enough of that show way back when. I'm sure it couldn't be that I thought he was cute when Flash Forward was on...it couldn't be. Really.

Anonymous said...

*lol* That's the show I knew both of them from, I'm not going to lie. the tv raised me. If you want to get a look at intermediate Ben Foster, try the 2001 classic "Get Over It" with Kirsten Dunst and Sisqo too! Kristina might not admit it, but she so saw that in theatres with me. It might just be me, but I think he is looking more and more like he could be Giovanni Ribisi's brother. Yay for obscure Disney show actors re-entering our lives.

dsb said...

Where does Freaks & Geeks land on that timeline, Laura?

Is it closer to Tucker? Or Angel?