24 July 2006

One Hundred Things You Should Have Done in Bed

1. What made you smile today?
Today, I smiled when I managed to figure out how to get myself to a Fiona Apple/Damien Rice concert after my ride flaked out. I smiled when I found a place to hang my Celtic cross. I smiled when I realized that the centipede is gone for good now, at least.

2. What were you doing this morning at 8a.m.?
Asleeping

3.What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
purchasing train tickets to Westerly, RI.

4. Something that happened to you in 1986?
That's the year my album went platinum.

5. Your prom nights?
Prom was just an excuse to put on a prom dress. The real fun was in planning Prom. A Night on the Orient Express! Truth be told, I only remember one prom. I didn't plan it, and it was a pretty awful experience.

The first prom I went to was pretty forgettable -- Sadly. Patrick had just gotten back from Dallas and barely had time to get a tux, and I had an 11:00 curfew. I don't even remember if we had time for dinner, since his flight literally put him in El Paso the afternoon of prom.

6. Last thing you said aloud?
"HA!"

7. Last thing someone else said aloud?
"Guess who I'm imitating"

8. Worst thing currently on television:
There's a lot of crap on the Television these days. Most of it crap that I watch routinely. So I couldn't say.

9. What was in the mail today?
Too early for mail.

10. How many different beverages have you drank today?
just coffee

11. What is your favorite part of the day?
I don't have a favorite

13. Current to do list ?
1. Find a job.
2. Organize sock drawer

14. What color is your toothbrush?
Purple

15. What is out your back door?
A dinosaur victrola listning to buck owens.

16. Any plans for Friday night?
Not currently

17. Least favorite place to shop?
What? I love to shop!

18. Last thing you bought?
train tickets to RI

19. Last gift you received?
Uh, Snow Patrol tickets -- If I ever GET THEM.

20. Funniest thing you heard all day?
My mom and Awbrey have a running joke about her teeth that I'm in on. We laughed about that for a while.

21. Favorite mug?
"Fuck off, I'm Knitting"

22. What color is your front door?
I have no idea. Brown, probably. I want a red one. Or a bright blue one.

Spill Your Guts:

1. First thing you did this morning?
Checked my voicemail

2.) Last thing you ate?
Pops with Peanut Butter Puffin cereal. I like mixin' cereals.

3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap?
Nope, it's pretty new.

4. What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks?
Snow Patrol! Also, Lesley and Mr. Lesley's wedding.

5. What's annoying you right now?
Nothing

No way....

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
There are a few people

Q: Who is the last person you called?
Matt

Q: Do you look like your mom or dad?
Both

Q: Do you smile often?
I think so. Maybe not, these days.

Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Maybe

Q: Do you wish on stars?
Yes

Q: What is the most disgusting thing you ever ate?
Menudo, chorizo.

Q: Would you kill someone?
I don't know if I could. It would be a pretty unique circumstance if I were in the situation to potentially kill someone, and I don't think I'd have the backbone.

Q: When did you last cry?
I don't remember. Recently.

Q: Are you friendly?
I'm shy, but I'm not unfriendly.

Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world?
I don't really keep secrets, but I'm sure there are things I keep to myself.

Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.

No comments: