09 October 2006

"In These Shoes? I Don't Think So"

Two horrifying things happened to me today:

First, I found out that I had to sell my Jenny Lewis ticket (I'm still going to try to go if I can't sell it, but my love for Laura >>> my love for Jenny Lewis and those Watson Twins). Still, it was my big swooping sign of emotional independence -- going to this concert alone; or at least thinking about it, so it's hard to let it go. And sad.

Then, I found out that the Goo Goo Dolls will be at the Orpheum on December 1st. I tried to buy two tickets (for me and Alisa), and they were SOLD OUT. What the HELL, Ticketmaster?! Given the concerts I've bought tickets to before, and the other crap with which you flood my inbox, why would you not assume to alert me when the Goo Goo Dolls were in town?! Especially given all that inconvenient spam you send. JERKS!

Also, I read at pop candy that Joss Whedon confirmed what was already assumed; there will be no sequel to Serenity.

Anyway, that was my bad news for the day. Sometime soon, I'm going to have a picture-iffic post from Alisa's birthday. Actually, it's kind of gross when I think about it (if by gross, I mean awesome, which I do).

[Currently Spinning: In These Shoes? by Kristy MacColl]

No comments: