11 August 2006

Is it time to switch to tea yet?

I figured out a workout schedule that will accommodate my TV shows, but it requires going to group classes at the Club Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:45 in the A.M. This sounds awful, but I think I can do it. I think...

Today was gorgeous -- not too hot, even on the chilly side in the morning -- so I ate lunch outside with the other interns. On Fridays, the young'uns in the office get together for lunch, which is just one of the social perks I missed last year.

I'm still meeting people, and it's so awkward (I'm so awkward)...but there are some really nice folk here. I could get used to it.

Well, I was going to super-update, but it's happy hour, and the bar is calling...or so says the little "[beer]" "smiley" on my Instant-T messenger thingy. I'm with Juny, someone should run around the office screaming "Happy Hour!!!"

No comments: