26 August 2006

One Skein Pal Revealed

I completely forgot to update about my One Skein Pal!

OMG, I'm a terrible person.

Anyway, my secret pal...My...Well, not so secret anymore pal, was superfantastic (and now I finally have an...Illicit copy of darts of pleasure, so I finally get that reference, even though super-fantastic is something I've said since I was little). Anyway.

So my secret pal. She lives SO CLOSE TO ME. Like...I can probably see her house (apartment?) from here. My last package was really great. Alisa was telling me that there was no way someone made the crochet-ed yarn bag. That it had to have been store bought (which makes me reconsider the quality of my own craftwork...*raises eyebrow*). ******Sorry, if that wasn't clear -- that means it was so well made; hand made -- that it looked store bought. because it was so good. Just to be clear. I will post a picture as soon as I get new batteries for the camera. There were also two beautiful skeins of yarn in the package that...Well I don't know what I'm going to do with them, yet but, you know, SOMETHING. Wow. Just wow.

So thank you so much, Cathy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Briar,
I'm glad you like the bag. I understand and appreciate the compliment. It's the nicest thing that 's been said about my handiwork. I enjoyed being your one skein secret pal, though I couldn't stick to just one skein.