02 August 2006

Negative Feedback

How dare I demand common decency from people. I mean, really. What was I thinking?

Was I thinking that I paid $90 for someone to ship me 3 DVDs Priority mail before July 26th? And was I thinking that when August 1st rolled around, asking questions shouldn't have prompted a cancellation of the transaction with a refund (getting a refund is the sucks if you haven't asked for one)?

Maybe. Maybe I was thinking all that. Maybe I was just wondering if my DVDs were on the way because I was excited, and a little frustrated because I'd paid so much when I'd expected to pay around $28 for one DVD
The seller has agreed to the following:
Order to Ship By: 07/26/06
Shipping Method: Media Mail
Estimated Date of Arrival: 08/01/06 to 08/11/06
Orders shipped via Media Mail typically take between 4 to 8 days to arrive. In some instances, Media Mail shipments will take as long as 12 days to arrive.
Then? This morning I woke up to a response of "If you give me negative feedback, I'll leave you negative feedback."

I was like....what? OF COURSE YOU WOULD, YOU RETARD. What motivation would you possibly have to leave me positive feedback after this? Surely, my reaction to your being a COMPLETE WASTE OF OXYGEN would warrant a negative experience on your part. Really? Negative experience? I thought I was being really sweet to you. Oh, no, Wait. That was someone you didn't completely fuck over recently.

And yeah, I aggravated the situation by sending two emails this morning to that effect (although I thought the one where I didn't write "DUH" was actually kind of diplomatic:
I just don't understand where the problem occurred. See, you didn't ship them within the alloted time frame, you didn't tell me what was going on, you were rude, and then you refunded my money without telling me all of this when all I did was ask you, with only a modicum of politeness maybe, where my DVDs were (because maybe I was frustrated with the length of time it was taking them to get here).

You are a horrible human being.
Hey -- I plan on leaving negative feedback. And if he is, too, I want to deserve it. But really. I was doing okay before the "horrible human being" part, right?

Ugh. I hope he steps off a curb and gets hit by a semi-truck today.

No comments: