02 March 2006

A Dozen Movies

Twelve movies I could watch over and over and over again; i.e. my "Top Twelve" (original idea from Matt). They are in no particular order.

1. Gone With The Wind
2. The Royal Tenenbaums
3. The Life Aquatic (With Steve Zissou)
4. Love Actually
5. It's A Wonderful Life [every Christmas, and I generally save it for Christmas, but occasionally pull a viewing in June]
6. I Heart Huckabees
7. Fiddler on the Roof
8. Pretty in Pink
9. March of the Penguins [Shut. up! I love penguins!]
10. Happiness
11. Pride and Prejudice (yes..last year's version)
12. The Princess Bride

Wow. That was hard. What's more is that half of these aren't even in my DVD collection! I have a bad habit of actually watching movies over and over and over again and getting sick of them, thus they do not make this list...Fight Club, Bridget Jones' Diary, &c. This list contains movies I either have yet to tire of, or actually do feel like watching every time they're mentioned.

No comments: