13 March 2006

Today I ate the purse meatballs

Today was kind of bleh. The only things I did of note:
Watched 6 episodes of the fourth season of 24;
Talked to Sara;
Finally pulled back three repeats of the shawl and did one more row, although two of the repeats were, to put it mildly, wrong - wrong, oh so wrong.

Tomorrow, I have a date. My first date in...ever. Seriously. I've always had boyfriends who were friends who turned into something more and not through "dating." Dates have always been something I do with my significant other. I'm a little nervous, to say the least. I wouldn't even know how to ask for pointers :) Anyway, I'm excited, too, so that's a good sign.

Other things I'm looking forward to:
Enchilada Wednesday;
Interview Thursday;
Green Beer Friday;
Tomb! Saturday.

No comments: