11 June 2006

And If Alisa Were on the Eating Team, We'd Have Won the Reverse Contest, too.

The Zeta Psi/WILG cookie bake-off is now legend?

I wonder to which year he is referring, because I heard that last year they whooped ΖΨ, again. I wanted to comment on his blog, but I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment, probably because it's an archived entry? Anyway, I think it's kind of funny.

Sorry about the lack of updates lately, folks. I haven't been myself, but I don't know why. And when I'm like this, I either write it all down in a paper journal, or I don't write it down at all. It's mostly been the latter recently.

I'm not knitting much, but I'm up to about 50 paper cranes. I can feel myself wanting to grow, wanting to accomplish things, but I can't seem to get out of bed. But it's like potential energy right now, and if I can convert it, I'll be fine. Until then...I don't suspect I'll be around too much, unless it's to post inane things like that flash animation (that was hysterical).

Now Watching: M. Night Shyamalan's The Village

No comments: