27 June 2006

I Am B-U-M-M-E-D, Bummed, Guys :(

But at least this thing got off to a better start this time:

My friends start coming in tomorrow, starting with Jess, ending with Laura and T-baby on Thursday. It couldn't have come at a better time, y'all.

I want a job. I'm a good worker, I promise. I'm very quiet, and I like to listen to directions, and I don't even take lunch breaks! I like to make my boss happy, and I work late and I don't even mind! Why won't you hire me?

"I just need something to happen. I need a sign that things are gonna change. I need a reason to go on. I need some hope! And in the absence of hope I need to stay in bed and feel like I might die today."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's something else to make you feel better. I'm putting the finishing touches on a package for you and it should be ready to mail on Monday. :)

~o.s.s.p.