22 June 2006

Now You're Lying on a Hard Wood Floor
Think you're alive, but you can't be sure

Alisa and I found a new humble abode! A new flat! With shiny new hardwood floors! And a china cabinet! There's more to tell, but that will have to wait until our friends are in town, because we want to show them first, and I don't want my big blogging mouth to get in the way of Alisa's joy.

So, did anyone else see the Cha-Cha last night? If you know any better, you know I'm referring to the Cha-Cha that Benji and Donyelle did at the end of So You Think You Can Dance, which, dare I say, was better than the Hip-Hop routine they did last week (that captured oh so many hearts). There are many blogs out there that analyze the dances and many forums out there that discuss the contestants, so I won't do that here.

That aside, did anyone else come to the conclusion that Natalie and Musa are totally sleeping with each other?! Because I did. And Alisa did. And Phil, and Reagan....and probably 98% of America. I can't judge too much, because I like Natalie and Musa, but still. Whoa. However, I'm a "Benji Fangirl," through and through, as you can see from the button on the sidebar down there.

av-39353

I had a discussion about this with Reagan, and she and I admitted that the "problem" with shows like this is that they're not characters; they're normal people with normal lives and it's so easy to imagine that you could be friends with them. By "problem," I mean that they're highly addictive and fun to watch, of course.

I'm thisclose to buying myself a DS Lite. I think I'll wait until Christmas, like Peter suggested, but every time I see a commercial...I want one so bad.

Now Listening: The Honeydogs - Rumor Has It

No comments: