27 June 2006

Knitting. And Beer. Let's not forget beer.



The pissy look is completely unintentional, or maybe that's just how I look when I knit.

I love our patio; the table, the chairs...it's my favorite part of the apartment, even if it is also the most under-used. Our new place also has a small balcony/patio. It makes this one look like a football field, but I think I'll be able to fit my dinky table and garden chairs on the inferior balcony. It's the one area that's not completely about space, as long as you can seat two or three people on it. It does make me sad that we never had our poker game with beers and cigars and such, like I had wanted, but hopefully we'll use it a bit when teamawesome (minus a few players) are in town. Yay!

I also decided to photograph the So You Think You Can Hat, even though it wants ear flaps. I might give it to Alisa, though. I can't decide if it's too small for my head, or if it's just small enough. Either way, it will definitely fit Alisa, and I can always make myself another:



Now with pom-pom!



And cables!

No comments: