24 June 2006

Proud New Mommy

Alisa and I signed our new lease today. We move on July 15th. The new flat. The new, most awesome place ever (because any place we are is awesome).

And keeping with the theme of newness, I have a new member in my Polaroid Camera family. It's a Polaroid ProCam, and I am so happy with it. It takes Close-ups! And it Stamps the date on the photo! And it's such a beast of a camera! I lurve it so much. I can't wait for the weather to be less...dismal. I'm going to take it somewhere green. Or somewhere colorful. Try it out, and hope the polaroids don't explode all over me, putting me at risk for another alkaline burn. The captiva is still my favorite film format, but the camera's kind of pissy, and we don't always get along (but I'll always love you, baby).


No comments: